Type of Information we Collect:
1. Contact information, such as your name, company, address, phone number, or email address.
2. Purchase information, such as the items you purchase.
3. Payment information, such as the payment method, billing address, and shipping address.
4. Profile and account information, such as contact details, user and account details, demographic details, wish list items, product reviews, and possibly other information.
5. Device and browsing information, including automatically collected online browsing activity. Automatically collected information may include IP addresses, unique device identifiers, cookie identifiers, device and browser settings and information, and Internet service provider information. Automatically collected information may also include information about when and how you access and use our website, such as the date and time of your visit or how you navigate and what you search for using our website, the website pages and items you view using our website, and the items you purchase.
Why We Collect Information About You:
1. We collect your information so that we can accurately ship, track and update you on your order status.
2. We collect your Email Address so that we can confirm your order and keep in touch with you.
3. We collect your Telephone Number in case we need to contact you urgently regarding your order or payment.
4. We collect your Information so that we can personalize content and enhance your browsing experience.
Email: We will only send you marketing material via email if you have specifically opted-in or, alternatively, if you have previously purchased from us. You may opt out at any time by clicking the 'unsubscribe link' we put at the bottom of our Home page or any newsletter we have electronically sent you. If you have already signed up for a newsletter, you can also opt-out by following the same.
Cookies: Our cookies do not store personal information but, they do allow us to provide you with features such as shopping baskets and enable you to place an order with us. We can also recognize who you are so that you only need to supply your name and address details the first time you order with us. You will not need to for subsequent orders (registered customer only).
Protecting Your Information: Advanced Card Systems and Solutions, Inc. transfers all personal information received using 100% secure SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) technology. Any information provided by you is stored in a secure database, and we will absolutely not sell your information to any outside party without your consent. We value you as our customer and are fully committed to ensuring your privacy.
Card Details: We do not store card details with us and are 100% Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) compliant as mandated by all the major credit card associations including: American Express, Dinners Club, Discover, JCB, Visa, and MasterCard.
If you have questions about this Policy or our privacy practices, please contact us at:
Advanced Card Systems and Solutions, Inc.
1775 Route 34 South, Suite D12
Farmingdale, New Jersey, 07727, USA
Office: +1 732.282.9002, Ext.102
If you are not comfortable shopping online and would prefer to make your purchase via telephone, please contact us at (+1) 732.282.9002, our customer service representatives will be happy to assist you.
We may make changes to this Policy, and may apply any changes to information previously collected, as permitted by law. When we make material changes to this Policy, we will notify you by posting the updated Policy on our website, and we will update the effective date at the end of this Policy.
This Policy is effective January 1, 2017